Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My New Favorite Song

You know how one song just sticks in your head and you can't get it to stop? Yea, this is it.

It started last week when we saw Harold and Kumar (see below) and I saw the preview for Pineapple Express (also below)!

Which brings me to another cool subject--this CD can be found at the Springfield-Greene County Library. All I did was go to COOLcat and put it on hold. It should arrive on the Park Central shelf in a couple of days, and boom, I got a new CD to burn, sucka.

3 comments:

The Ferber Family said...

um, don't you mean you have a cd to listen to for a while and then go buy because you enjoyed it so much??? ;o)

The CDM said...

I gave it a shot, just not my thing.

The whole time, I couldn't help but think of this being an AT&T "More Bars" commercial.

Michelle said...

Well, I guess you're right about that... but I just like it because it reminds me of "thug life"!