Saturday, July 10, 2010

What Were They Thinking? Little Rock reporters Get Fired for Internet Videos

Arkansas Business is reporting that at least four KARK employees have been fired over profanity-laden videos that made their way to YouTube. Three worked on-air. The videos have since been taken off, but AB snagged them and posted them.

Read the full article here and click below to see the two videos.

WARNING. THE VIDEOS HAVE GRAPHIC LANGUAGE.

Here's part 1: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid35648358001?bctid=110959421001

Here's part 2:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I...uhh...well it is kind of funny. But I suppose someone from their market would be likely to see it and not find it amusing. And I can see the station distancing themselves from them. A little graphic, I certainly wouldn't feel too comfortable watching in front of my dear sweet mother. However, if they were average Joes that had put it together for youtube, it would be a viral video. It did give me a good chuckle. You don't have any youtube spoof videos floating around do you?

Anonymous said...

I'm so paranoid, I was afraid to even blog about this! Such a crazy ordeal!!

Anonymous said...

It seems to me they just were NOT thinking about what they were doing.