Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wednesday's Child: Brandon and Travis ADOPTION IN PROGRESS!

This is wonderful news! I realized today that I haven't been sharing follow-ups on the blog. (I do, however, always post them on Facebook.)



(*The story is also posted on YouTube)

Brothers Brandon and Travis are in the process of getting adopted TOGETHER! I am elated. Here's their announcement.

In case you're counting, this makes three children now who are in the process of finding forever families. We started this project in May.

Joey has also been in the process of finding a forever home. Here is his announcement and his story!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best...all the success in the world.

Frank and Natalie said...

That is wonderful! You are doing amazing with this Michelle. I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing, Michelle! Your stories have been fantastic, and I'm so glad that people are responding and working to give these kids loving homes!!