Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm in Memphis Right Now!

I am pleasantly surprised by Memphis. It's weird how that works.

Before I went to San Francisco, everyone told me I wouldn't want to come back. But you know, I did want to come back. I loved California, but I think my mind told me it wasn't the end-all, be-all... because other people had hyped it up for me.

Then, there's Memphis.

Memphis is such a cool, little city. Beale Street is an ecclectic mix of blues and young folk... big beers and music. The city has a lot of history, and it's just a great town to kick back.

Anyway, if you want to see some of my pictures and videos, click here. I especially like the little Asian kid running after the ducks. What a cutie.


3 comments:

Tammy Kirks said...

I'm so jealous! I love Memphis and the peabody is my favorite place to stay. Hope you had some Rendevous ribs. Their nachos are also the best I've ever had. If you want to find some spectacular jewelry (made by moi) check out the gift shop at the National Ornamental Metal Museum. It's just a very cool place to visit.

Yodamite said...

Yikes! Who was the jerk who rated the video one star? *Clicks on five stars*

Jenn said...

I fell in love with Tennessee (and with who is in it) so I now live here!