Monday, February 23, 2009

Paper Dolls: Dressed up!

I just had a wonderful night hosting Oscar Night America at the Gillioz Theatre! This year the Junior League raised more than $100,000 for Isabel's House, the crisis nursery of the Ozarks.

We had such a blast!

But I want to tell you about a new business called Paper Dolls--they let me borrow one of their dresses for the event.

It's such a cool concept. Kim and Hilary will get your size(s), come to your house with a dozen or so dresses, and then help you pick one! I think this would be a great party idea!

Kim and Hilary

I think it would be fun if a bunch of girls got together and threw a dress party. Just my thought! Especially if you are a part of a group that has an upcoming function... or, if you're like me, and just want someone to come over and tell you what looks good on you!

Anyway, thanks to Kim and Hilary! I had such a blast in your beautiful dress!

3 comments:

lillyella said...

how cool! you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Yea Hot Stuff! When can I pencil in some time for the two of us? Hubba-hubba! :) ~JiM V.

MJ said...

It looks like you had a blast!