Monday, December 29, 2008

New Blog: CHEAP! **UPDATE**

Check out a great new blog by my friend, Marina! It is called CHEAP!

First of all, she is one of the most friendly, pretty, smart, and thrifty people I know. When I say thrifty, I'm not sure I'm using the right word. She doesn't appear to waste a thing--she makes her own cleaning supplies, she recycles practically everything, and she is just very conscious of the materials in front of her.

She's also very awesome at design. I begged her to make my wedding invitations, and if you got one, you know they were cool. Remember the spinny-thing? If I can find it in my moving boxes, I'll post it sometime.

Anyway, the focus of her new blog is how to make the best use out of something...and still look darn good doing it. Trust me, she knows what she's talking about!

Check her out! Click here!

**UPDATE** KSPR's Joanna Small did a story on Marina on New Year's Day! Great for resolutions! http://www.kspr.com/news/local/36987389.html

2 comments:

M. said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks!

Michelle said...

I think the CHEAP blog is awesome!! I want more!