Thursday, April 12, 2007

I've been gone

I have been so busy lately, as most people are. I really don't have a lot to say, but I was getting tired of looking at my last post.

So since then and now...here's what I've done.

  • Went to Kansas City, played blackjack. Lost.
  • Hung out with my best friends Lucy and Leigh
  • Started moving out of my house. Yup, finally leaving the Rountree neighborhood. It's been fun.
  • Gave my beat-up Honda Civic to my parents. Now driving my mom's rollerskate. I like it.
  • Helped plan a baby shower.
  • Painted a kitchen. Tried to put glaze on the walls, too. Worried that it might look like someone threw up red wine, but my boyfriend assures me that it looks great.
  • Started a new diet. My stomach hurts and I want to eat more bread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle! I hope you are eating some bread!! :) I love you girl!--Leigh