Wednesday, March 07, 2007

t-shirt quilt

I am learning how to quilt!

It's a t-shirt quilt, and it's supposed to be the easiest one you can make. I'm not sure about that, but I wanted to share with you another great resource of the Ozarks. I discovered Merrily We Quilt Along last week. It is such a neat store, and the women there are so helpful. Merrily is the owner, and she taught my t-shirt quilting class. I can't tell you how many years I've wanted to make one.

I found a picture on-line to show you what one looks like--I get a kick out of this picture because this girl looks so enthused to be in the picture! Aw, MOM!

I'll keep you posted on my progress. It could end up in the trash.



2 comments:

John Stone said...

Well, it's Big 10 ... but green is such a yucky color ..

GO!!! Maize and Blue !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew there were more flaws to John Stone than his man boobs. Go Green - Go Big 10! Check the NCAA bracket, John!!!!