Monday, September 11, 2006

REPORTER GETS BEAT UP ON AIR

I saw this a couple of days ago on MSNBC. You couldn't pay me enough to get beat up on-air like this. XETV-6 Reporter John Mattes was doing a real estate scam story in San Diego when he became the story.

It's bad enough to get all bloodied-up on television...but to add insult to injury, the guy who opened the can of whup-ass later went on national TV and called the reporter a "disturbed man". I guess that means he's not sorry:

You'll be sorry if you don't watch the video--you have to double click on it, and it will redirect you to YouTube. Tell me what you think!! Did the reporter do the right thing or do you think he should have hit back? Tough call! Legal advice, anyone?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. That is so fun!!! I read all of it this morning—ya know, as filler between live shots.

sara

Branson Missouri said...

Yeah,,,ummmm. An ass kicking was probably in order; however, the camera was running.

A camera, as you know is a weapon and in the end who really won the fight? (Think unwanted prison sex)

It probably wasn't a good idea for him to antagonize the irate woman.

Best Regards,
Tech Trends