Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hey Kewl! *UPDATED*


Thanks to GO Magazine for selecting me as one of their 20 Under 30 this year. What a great honor! One thing I wished they'd mentioned was the P-R-K (Park Central Library and occasionally, People's Republic of Korea...right, Alan?)

I really love that place! (In fact, I'm here right now~) Plus, if you've read this blog in the past, you know that I love the people I work with. They are really good at what they do and love helping people. I think the PRK is one of the most exciting things going on in my life right now...aside from getting married and stuff.

Anyway, read the GO article for yourself if you want. Or not. Either way, I'm posting it for my mama, y'all.

Click here to read GO Magazine's article.

Also, I wanted to say congrats to the other 19 people selected! I know a few of them, so that makes me feel like I'm in good company! To see the entire list, click here.



**UPDATE** The party is Thursday night at the Highland Springs Country Club. Starts at 7pm! Be there!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I didn't know that I was in the presence of a celebrity last weekend! Jim told me about your blog so I'm totally going to keep up on the life of Michelle and Jim. Great to see you both,

Michelle said...

Merritt! Thanks so much! I wish I wasn't so inappropriate at every function, but what can I say...it was so much fun! I just got a kick out of seeing the Libster give Jack a run for his money this weekend...she is gorgeous and totally full of life! Good to see you!!

Anonymous said...

Inappropriate - you NEVER! Trust me I was the only sober one for miles and your secret is safe with me!

Michelle said...

haha~! Well, whatever we drank at the reception, I danced off... then I broke my shoe.

And, I had to have some sort of help to give Lucy's toast... so, yeah.

When I get off work tonight, I'll post some pictures, though most of them are of me... or Jim... being stupid with the camera.

Anonymous said...

Bring on the pictures!
You broke your shoe the night of the wedding? I can't believe you guys wore those as long as you did!

Jason said...

Congrats Michelle! It's well deserved.

Gregory Holman said...

Congrats (belated)!!! I wish I could have been at the event, but you'd be surprised how busy I've managed to make myself.

Let's hang soon!