Monday, October 11, 2010

KSPR wins a Regional Emmy

I posted this on Facebook, but I wanted to quickly share that KSPR won a regional Emmy over the weekend.

The story was one I wrote back in the spring about K2, a synthetic marijuana that is now banned in Missouri. Of course, now I hear there are other versions of synthetic marijuana that are legal because it varies a compound or two from the now illegal version.

I'm really happy for KSPR and the people involved with putting the story together. Joel Girdner, Paul McReynolds, Ben Knaupp and Brian Mattson were the photographers who all made significant contributions to the story. Ron Davis and Bridget Lovelle were also key in making the story happen.



A big congrats to KY3 and all of its nominees. News producer Chris Replogle earned his first Emmy for a newscast he produced on the Derecheo Effect.

No comments: