Monday, January 18, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: Makeup deal of the day!

Most of you probably won't care about this, but I had to write about it.

Secret: Many news people are told to wear fake eyelashes. Do they? Depends.

Do I? Yes. (mine are so straight, even when I curl and curl...)

Fake eyelashes can get really expensive... but I just ordered some from E.L.F... at 25-cents a piece! (http://www.eyeslipsface.com/eyes/false_lashes)

It's a steal, even by E.L.F standards.

Then, I found an online code to help with my order (type CAROLINA) and save 50% on orders of $15.00 or more. (I think it's just up to $7.50, though)...

So, I went a little nuts. I ordered 100 pairs of fake eyelashes... for $24.95. You can't beat that price anywhere else.

I know it sounds crazy, but I get so sick of buying eyelashes and spending $3 or $4 a pair.

1 comment:

Oh My GOFF said...

OMG! I just bought 2 pairs of #36 at MAC.. for a total of $28! Yep they're $13 a pair now sister! Tell me how you like the ELF brand... maybe I'll make the switch .. my lashes it makes cents!
xxAng