Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Destination I do!

When you're trying to find a place for your wedding...
you must think:
location, location, location.
Michelle and Jim
Well, I just got back from the most awesome wedding ever! The weather was beautiful, the food was fabulous, and most importantly, the bride and groom were lovesick...
oh yeah, and it was in the Dominican Republic!!

It was my first time to attend a destination wedding...before this, I had only dreamed of being cool enough to get invited to one! ha! Why?

1) you actually get to hang out with the bride and groom
2) you actually get to meet EVERYONE at the wedding
3) you get a little vacation out of it, too

We stayed at the Iberostar Costa Dorada,
where we swam, laid around, ate, and swam, laid around, ate some more.

Nothing like a blue Hawaii to cool down

Check out "07" in the back! Only a European man could pull this off...


Thanks to Mike and Lauren for letting me be apart of their whirlwind wedding weekend!


Michael and Lauren

3 comments:

Brad said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a blast!!! Take me next time! Check out my new blog layout..lemme know what u think!

brad

mbieke said...

Thank you guys for coming. We're back and the whole vacation rocked!

Bieke

Anonymous said...

Nice cocoanuts, Michelle!