Sunday, October 08, 2006

THE BACHELORETTE AND THE BULL

Larissa

My good friend Larissa is getting married in two weeks, and she had her last hoorah Saturday night. It was a doozy.

We started downtown and ended up on the south side. But somewhere in between here and there, we went to Midnight Rodeo.
Huh? What?!

First of all, I am no stranger to cowboys. I grew up in Cass County Missouri. My high school mascot was a freakin' rooster. I even wore Wrangler jeans and Justin boots--ONCE. But I had wiped all of that from my memory...until last night.

Now, I'm not making fun of cowboys or country music. It's just that sometimes I question men who wear tighter jeans than me. What's up with the super tight black jeans anyway?

And what's up with that bull at Midnight Rodeo? I have to admit, it looked kind of fun, but there was no way I was going to ride it. At least Stephanie had the bullballs to try.





No comments: